Thursday 10 January 2013

Katherine made me do it!

Ug. I'm total crap at this. I have nothing interesting to say, but I think I can take a decent picture.  Soooooo... lets try a 52 week challenge... a late start, better than never I suppose.

So thanks to Katherine and her Weed Patch, I may just finally get my ass in gear this year.

Week 1.

Happy New Year.

I'm not sure how appropriate it is to have Santa being held up at gunpoint by a hoodlem, or having someone stabbed in the head with a pick axe. But I think the Mayan definitely deserves a place of honor as they really messed up that whole 'end of the world' thing.


Week 2.

Back to school.

One of the best things about the Christmas holidays this year was not having to fight with my 7 year old over homework. Bliss. But now school's back in.


There goes my liver detox. Where's the wine?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin' the Aztec lego Indian Chief!