Thursday 21 June 2012

Let the games begin...

So my initial thought was to create a 365 day challenge for myself... one picture a day. But where? Do I use a facebook page? What about a blog? What about a website? This was free. No boner really.

So, if for no other reason other than to get things started, here is picture numero uno...This one's a bit of a cheat really as it wasn't taken today, but I suppose I need to start somewhere. Would it be ok to put a clause in stating that images may or may not be taken on the day they are submitted? That might be cheating, so if I get another one in later, then consider this one cancelled.

This I think is probably one of my favorite pictures of Ben so far this year. It clearly says he's had enough of Mummy and her camera.  Sooner Maggie gets here the better. The bugs won't stay still and Ben's fed up of me. Maggie's a sure bet.

No comments: