Thursday 28 June 2012

Two-fer won!

Thanks to the almighty Virgin Media, I was without internet last night... from about 4pm onwards. Sadly, I live in a realm of where my life completely revolves around it. And if I can't get onto Facebook to 'update', then I turn into something evil, more so than my usual self. I can't be doing with paying (or rather Chris paying) for a service and then not receiving it. I think I'm probably over touchy about it, but I suppose it's a symptom of this day and I've bought into the system of getting everything I need online, including most if not all of last year's Christmas shopping list. Well, despite last night's trama, it's back on and I'm online yet once again.

Unfortunately, the little disturbance to my new routine resulted in no pictorial display. So, for the record, in the great words of Huey Lewis and the News.... This is it... It doesn't represent anything of the day other than the fact I learned a really quick and easy way to do storyboards in Photoshop... something I plan to use quite a bit I think...



Today we've had the mother of all storms. Being in the Portakabin at work, we were ready to rename it Noah's Ark. I'm surprised we didn't drive away. I've never seen rain like that in a long time. The last time was when I was living in Ontario, where it seemed to be the norm to have a flash rain storm, especially in the heat and humitidy of the summer. You'd almost pray for them when you were in the midst of a 30 degrees celcius, feels like 40 summer spell. Seasons are changing, they're becoming one. The end is neigh...

Wouldn't take much for the fish to 'walk' out of that!


No comments: