Sunday 1 July 2012

Happy Canada Day .... whoop whoop

Every year down in London they have a Canada Day celebration for us Canadians. It usually involves back home food and beverages and some great music. So take my favorite place Covent Gardens and add in a good helping of fellow Canadians playing hockey and celebrating our country, and you've got yourself one great big kitchen party. Again, as much as I wanted to be there, I was not. One of these years... perhaps I should make myself a promise and say that next year will be the year. Beats the hell out of what I did this year, same as last year... nothing. But that's own fault. I accept that.

It's not been a great weekend, but nevertheless, in the true spirit of my nationality, Happy Canada Day. I miss you, Hot Vanilla Capachino and a plain blueberry bagel.



Oh... and I found a hair in my buns... Thank you Morrisons bakers. Just what I needed. Happy Canada Day encore.



No comments: