Monday 18 March 2013

Whoa! Ever heard of consistancy?

Obviously, it's not a word that would appear to be part of my vocabulary. I fear my 52 week challenge has become something of a 'Something! Anything! Once in a while! For the love of God!'...

Live has been busy. Not an excuse however, but I'll use it because it works.

Week 12 of 52 (if spared earth shattering disasters and another Mayan Calander).

I give you..... wait for it....

Le Froot!


Ok, ok... not very inspirational, however given that it's now the 18th of March and we had snow yesterday, perhaps it gives a bit of hope that yes, Virginia, there is a Spring... a time when we eat Vodka Melons, Grapes and wine, and BBQ'ed pinapple (served with a can of lager or even better, a nice KD & Coke....

 
Ooooo ya beeeeaaaaauuuuuty!

So things are also getting pretty busy for me with portraits and parties. My first photobooth party on Saturday was a roaring success, and on the backend of it got some interest. Not sure if it will turn into anything, but hey, at least it's a start. So I'll leave this entry with one of my favorites of the great kids that took part.

No comments: